Monday, February 3, 2014

Sign Language pt 2 ~Simple Phrases~

Now that we have basic words and communication down, we are learning Simple phrases today. 
  • " Whats your name"
  • "Are you deaf"
  • "Where do you work"
  • "Where do you live"
  • "How are you"
Kalei and I have definitely learned enough to communicate "fluently" without anyone knowing what we are talking about even though we are talking about how old are grandparents are and if we are deaf or not! There are some websites that have been a great help to us. 


We cant wait to learn enough to the point that we can actually say what we want to say not just " i like apples" and "my name is.." :) I have gone home and taught my little brothers words we have learned so we can communicate without my parents knowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment